espace lecture texte bis
It is important not to contact n° 1733 or n° 112 or to go to the hospital without contacting a general  practitioner.

I am available at any moment for a consultation via phone.

Here is the way to follow :

1/ contact me by phone or send me a SMS

2/ if I don’t immediately answer, send a SMS instead of leaving a recorded message

3/ I will contact you as soon as possible following the list of received phone calls

4/ we will have a contact by phone which implies that I will have to open a file if you don’t have one,

this consultation is entirely supported by your sickness fund.